3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit Granada's top attraction, the Alhambra, while enjoying personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace. This private tour for up to 10 people gets you a dedicated guide that will lead you through the UNESCO World Heritage Site on foot, providing in-depth commentary and answering any questions you may have. Tickets to all the parts of the palace and the ability to skip the often-long ticket queues are included in this tour, saving you lots of time and giving you access to the entire place.
- All-palace Alhambra tickets included in price
- Save time by skipping the long entry lines at Granada's most popular attraction
- Private tour lets you travel at your own pace and ask plenty of questions
- Guide dedicated to just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Tour de 3 horas con Guía Professional Incluido
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Ticket to Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Calle Real de la Alhambra, 22, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- The hour is indicative. The real hour of tour depends from Alhambra tickets.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-hour Tour to Alhambra & Nasrid Palace Tickets included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-hour Tour to Alhambra & Nasrid Palace Tickets included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-hour Tour to Alhambra & Nasrid Palace Tickets included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-hour Tour to Alhambra & Nasrid Palace Tickets included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5819P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAndaluciaGranadaArchitecture Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaArchitecture Tours - MalagaWalking Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaHalf-day Tours - MalagaArchitecture Tours - AlmeriaWalking Tours - AlmeriaHistorical Tours - AlmeriaHalf-day Tours - AlmeriaCategory
AlbaicínScience Park (Parque de las Ciencias)Plaza NuevaCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)Palace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)Paseo de los TristesPlaza Bib RamblaAlcaiceríaRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)AquatropicErmita de San Miguel AltoCampo del Príncipe