Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Taste your way through Granada on this customizable private tapas tour. Over the course of three hours enjoy a number of different tapas, each including one cold beer or glass of wine. Walk around the historic center and pass famous landmarks as your informative guide points them out. Get to know the city’s nightlife and visit three bars throughout the night.
- Take a 3-hour private tapas tour in the historic center of Granada
- Sample a variety of tapas, each one with a beer or glass of wine
- Discover the city’s nightlife and key historic landmarks
- Enjoy a personal experience and customizable itinerary on this private tour
Professional guide for 3 hours
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoyal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios, s/n, 18001 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
In the city center of Granada, walking distance. Hotel if its walking pick up if not centrally located meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P141
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGranadaCity Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - MalagaWalking Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaHalf-day Tours - MalagaCity Tours - AlmeriaWalking Tours - AlmeriaHistorical Tours - AlmeriaHalf-day Tours - AlmeriaCategory
Campo del PríncipeErmita de San Miguel AltoAlbaicínScience Park (Parque de las Ciencias)Plaza NuevaCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)AlcaiceríaRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)Plaza Bib RamblaPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)Paseo de los TristesAquatropic