Paella and Tapas feast in Granada
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
Dine in your local host’s home
Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarretera de la Sierra, Ctra. de la Sierra, 18008 Granada, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paella and Tapas feast in Granada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paella and Tapas feast in Granada?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 75909P619
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeGranadaDining Experiences - AndaluciaDining Experiences - MalagaDining Experiences - AlmeriaCategory
Plaza NuevaErmita de San Miguel AltoAlcaiceríaScience Park (Parque de las Ciencias)AquatropicCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)Royal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)Palace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)Campo del PríncipeAlbaicínPlaza Bib RamblaSan Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)Paseo de los Tristes