Departure & Return
It is very important to be at the meeting point at the scheduled time. Not doing so, you would lose the right to do the tour and the right of reimbursement. If there are also children in your booking, it is necessary to specify their age in advance for possible car safety procedures.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Bring along: - Training clothes - A bottle of water - Sunscreen - Sunglasses
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anera Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.