- 4-hour Motril shore excursion to the Alhambra in the city of Granada
- Take a walking tour around the Alhambra, the UNESCO-listed palace complex on La Sabica Hill
- Hear tales of the extravagant sultans, kings and emirs who lived in the Alhambra at different times in its history
- Visit the most impressive Alhambra landmarks including Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will wait for you at your Cruise arrival, holding a sign with your cruise name
- Port of Motril-Granada, Paseo del Puerto, 8, 18613 Motril, Granada, Spain
What To Expect
Accompanied by your knowledgeable guide, sail past long lines at the entrance hall and immediately begin exploring the opulent rooms and vast courtyards of the complex. Explore the narrow walkways of the Alcazaba Fortress to discover the captivating history of the structure, and then immerse yourself in the imperial majesty of the Nasrid Palaces. Marvel at the decadent Islamic art that adorns the walls and admire the intricate decorations within, hearing tales of the eccentric and extravagant emperors that used to inhabit the palace. Next, take a stroll around the verdant Generalife Gardens to discover an abundance of exotic flora; see beautiful flowers and distinctive water features as you wander the grounds with your guide. After thorough exploration of the complex, return to your luxurious minivan and relax during the return journey to Granada.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Motril for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call.If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Motril Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra and Generalife Gardens Day Trip.