Are you interested in?
- Flamenco show at Venta el Gallo in Sacromonte, Granada
- Revel in the unique atmosphere of a traditional flamenco cave
- See local dancers perform a heated zambra show to live music
- Watch the show with a drink or upgrade to enjoy a tapas dinner with two drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCueva La Rocio, Camino Sacromonte 70, 18010 Granada Spain
What To Expect
Let the electric atmosphere engulf you as you take a seat and sip on a glass of either sangria, beer, wine, or soda. If you’ve upgraded your tour to include a delectable tapas dinner, pleasure your palate with Spanish classics such as creamy seafood soup and grilled swordfish before the show starts. See the Itinerary section for a sample menu.
Then, after an expectant hush descends on the audience, witness an unforgettable flamenco show replete with passionate choreography and melodious live music. Watch a talented troupe of dancers perform zambra and observe the Arabic flare of the flamenco dancing.
Once the show has concluded, use your complimentary hop-on hop-off tourist train ticket to either return to your accommodation or continue exploring Granada independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Granada Flamenco Show Ticket in Sacromonte.