- See the fortress and gardens of the Alhambra
- Get faster access with a skip-the-line admission
- Learn about Islamic landscaping and architecture
- Snap photos of the stunning World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
-Alhambra visit: You can collect the tickets and audioguide voucher at the office My top tour, located in Plaza Bib-Rambla. -To get the Alhambra tickets by email, please contact us: email@example.com -After get the tickets you can go to the Alhambra to start the visit.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
At the end of the visit you have to return the audio guides system at the office of GVAM located next to the ticket office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to preserve the monument, time slots may be changed prior to your ticket date.
- Child tickets can be booked onsite with a high risk of sell out.
- Please bring your passport on the day of your tour
- You can collect the tickets and audioguide voucher the day before the tour at the office My top tour, located in Plaza Bib-rambla s/n Kiosko My top tour (very close to the Cathedral). From 11:00 to 13:30
- Near public transportation
- If you need the tickets by email or Whatsapp, please contact us.
- Please send through the correct required information (Name, Surname, Date of Birthday, Natiolality, Passport or ID number), or your entrance to the Alhambra will not be guaranteed, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please note that entrance to Nasrid Palace is not included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Top Tour
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If possible, stay 2 nights in Granada, visit both the Royal Chapel of Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand and the Cathedral." See review