Granada: Alhambra, Abadia, Albaicin 3 hour historical tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Use of Segway
Tickets and fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaza de Cuchilleros, 3, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- min age is 9
- min body weight is 30kg
- max body weight is 110kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Segway Granada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Granada: Alhambra, Abadia, Albaicin 3 hour historical tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Granada: Alhambra, Abadia, Albaicin 3 hour historical tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Granada: Alhambra, Abadia, Albaicin 3 hour historical tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Granada: Alhambra, Abadia, Albaicin 3 hour historical tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 181777P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGranadaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaSegway Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - MalagaSegway Tours - MalagaHalf-day Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - AlmeriaSegway Tours - AlmeriaHalf-day Tours - AlmeriaCategory
San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)Campo del PríncipeAlcaiceríaPlaza NuevaCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)Royal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)AlbaicínAquatropicPlaza Bib RamblaPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)Ermita de San Miguel AltoPaseo de los TristesScience Park (Parque de las Ciencias)