- Small-group guided tour of Granada’s UNESCO sites
- Skip the entrance lines at the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens
- Explore the Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces and the Mosque Baths
- Learn about medieval history from the guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the map of steel front door of the Alhambra, near box office. You can climb on foot, in the C30 or C32 bus, taxi or the tourist train. Your guide will be carrying a white umbrella with logo "Nhue". You should be in the meeting point 15 minutes before starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your entrance ticket is valid for the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Generalife, Palace of Carlos V, and the Mosque Baths
- This is a small group tour, with no more than 20 adult aprox
- Once you are assigned to a group, it is not possible to change the language or the starting time of your tour unless Nhue Concierge staff has communicated you previously.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Please wear flat shoes that are comfortable for walking
- Near public transportation
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes early, so the tour can start on time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience (1,5 mts)
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY NHUE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Alhambra and Generalife Small Group Guided Tour with Skip the Line Tickets.