- Guided tour of the Alhambra and gardens
- Learn about Granada’s history
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Tour available in English, Spanish, or French
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the map of steel front door of the Alhambra, near box office. You can climb on foot, in the C30 or C32 bus, taxi or the tourist train. Your guide will be carrying a white umbrella with logo "Nhue" You should be in the meeting point 15 minutes before starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your entrance ticket is valid for the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Generalife, Palace of Carlos V, and the Mosque Baths
- This is a small group tour, with no more than 20 adult aprox
- Once you are assigned to a group, it is not possible to change the language or the starting time of your tour unless Nhue Concierge staff has communicated you previously.
- The tickets you will be provided with are special tickets for groups. This means they are assign to the accreditation of your tour guide and they are not valid without such accreditation. Therefore, if you get lost during the tour or you decide to leave the group, you won’t be able to enter any of the different monuments (Gardens, Alcazaba nor Nasrid Palaces). We highly recommend you to follow your tour guide during the course of your tour and not to wander around by yourself.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience (1,5 mts)
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY NHUE
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands