Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces & Generalife Ticket with Audioguide
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Nasrid Palaces, the Alhambra, and Generalife Gardens at your own pace on this audio-guided tour. Learn about Moorish history and the Nasrid Kingdom, the last Muslim dynasty on the Iberian Peninsula. Visit the Alhambra fortress, tour the royal palaces, and stroll the lush grounds of Generalife Gardens, a place of leisure for Granda’s rulers.
- Audio guide available in 12 languages
- Skip-the-line access at all locations
- Entrance to Nasrid Palaces and Alhambra included
- Admission to Generalife Gardens included
Audio guide in 12 languages (Español | deutsch | العربية | 中文 | 한국어 | français | nederlands | english | italiano | 日本の | português | p
Departure & Return
Departure PointMy Top Tour, Plaza de Bib-Rambla, 18001 Granada, Spain
Return DetailsTicket De Alhambra, Paseo de la Sabica, 1, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to preserve the monument, time slots may be changed prior to your ticket date.
- Please send through the correct required information (Name, Surname, Date of Birthday, Natiolality, Passport or ID number), or your entrance to the Alhambra will not be guaranteed, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please bring your passport on the day of your tour.
- You can collect the tickets and audioguide voucher at the office My top tour, located in Plaza Bib-rambla s/n Kiosko My top tour (very close to the Cathedral). Check our schedule.
- If you need the tickets by email, please contact us at: email@example.com or by whatsapp to phone number: +34 644 74 67 35
- Please note that no late arrivals are permitted on this tour, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Top Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is best to go early when there are less people to enjoy the serenity of the gardens." See review
- "You pay an upcharge, but if you waited last minute like I did then you can’t complainf." See review
- "I had to change my time slot for the Nasrid Palace visit due to a changed train schedule and the tour operator went out of the way to assist in the changes." See review
Product code: 91405P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGranadaAudio Guides - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AndaluciaAudio Guides - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MalagaAudio Guides - AlmeriaHistorical Tours - AlmeriaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AlmeriaCategory
Science Park (Parque de las Ciencias)Paseo de los TristesErmita de San Miguel AltoPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)Royal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)Plaza Bib RamblaAlcaiceríaPlaza NuevaAlbaicínCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)AquatropicCampo del Príncipe