6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a half-day 4WD adventure in Sierra Nevada National Park that’s tailor-made to provide the most spectacular views of snow-capped peaks, white mountain villages and Mediterranean forests. Access remote and less-visited sections of the park, and enjoy a drink at an alpine restaurant while soaking up panoramic vistas.
- Half-day 4WD tour of Sierra Nevada National Park from Granada
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Sip a drink at a mountain restaurant with panoramic views of Spain's highest peak
Saved to wishlist!
One drink,beer, wine coke, coffee or similar, in a panoramic restaurant(possible to have lunch)
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off; if your hotel is in a restricted area for private transport, we will meet at the closest meeting point, maximum 15 minutes walk
Optional lunch for just 10 euros 3 courses set menu(to pay in the restaurant)
Optional dinner for just 10 euros 3 courses set menu(to pay in the restaurant)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Select your departure time at the time of booking using Special Requirements field
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sierra Nevada Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is highly recommended so if I were you, I would go for it." See review
- "Tell people to expect a bumpy ride, but Jamie was good stopped when we asked, refreshment and comfort stops provided plus Jamie has good knowledge of wild plants ." See review
- "Definitely worth the money when you get to see Mother Nature that close up." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4WD Sierra Nevada Safari tour
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGranada4WD Tours - AndaluciaSporting Events - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaSafaris - AndaluciaExtreme - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - Andalucia4WD Tours - MalagaSporting Events - MalagaNature and Wildlife - MalagaSafaris - MalagaExtreme - MalagaFull-day Tours - Malaga4WD Tours - AlmeriaSporting Events - AlmeriaNature and Wildlife - AlmeriaSafaris - AlmeriaExtreme - AlmeriaFull-day Tours - AlmeriaCategory
San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)Plaza Bib RamblaErmita de San Miguel AltoPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)Paseo de los TristesRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)Campo del PríncipeAquatropicHammam Al Andalus GranadaBaños Árabes (Arab Baths)Cartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)Science Park (Parque de las Ciencias)Sacromonte