Are you interested in?
- 3-night Andalucia tour from Granada with 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation
- Enjoy a full day and night in three of Andalucia’s most interesting cities
- See the top attractions of Granada, Cordoba and Seville on sightseeing tours and enjoy cultural experiences such as a flamenco show
- Explore some of Spain’s top UNESCO sites including the Alhambra in Granada and Seville Cathedral
- Walk around Cordoba Synagogue and the Mezquita, Cordoba’s cathedral-mosque
- Upgrade to include transport from Seville to Granada at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointGranada Train Station, Av. de Andaluces, S/N, 18014 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Directions: Please contact your local operator in order to set your meeting point and time.
Return point: Concludes on Day 4 in central Seville or Granada (depending on option selected)
- Granada Airport, Granada Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 3 people per room
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-day Andalucia Tour: Codoba & Seville from Granada .