Are you interested in?
- 2-day tour of Seville from Granada with an expert local guide
- Explore the Santa Cruz neighborhood and see two of Seville’s UNESCO-listed attractions: Royal Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Walk up Giralda Tower and enjoy panoramic views of Seville from the top
- Watch a traditional flamenco show at Baile Flamenco Museum and then see the city illuminated by night on an evening walking tour
- Accommodation in your choice of 3-star hotel included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
What To Expect
Overnight 3- or 4-star accommodation and round-trip transport from your Granada hotel is included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Seville Tour from Granada with Royal Alcazar Palace, Seville Cathedral and Flamenco Show.