Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Please provide full name from all passengers
- Please provide Passport number from all passengers. In case of brazilians, only number ID (RG) is needed.
- If this data is not sent immediately after booking to the e-mail located in the voucher, the service may not be confirmed.
- This tour does not have round trip transportation to the hotels. Travelers must go to the meeting point on their own.
- Most travelers can participate
- The departure of this tour may be from one of the following points: /// Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça): 8:30 am // Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown): 8:50 am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms