- Admire the beauty of the canyon from different angles
- Keep your eyes peeled for local flora and fauna
- This tour is suitable for those in good physical shape
- Learn about the geological history of the canyon
Departure & Return
Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suiça): 8 am
Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown): 8:20 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The exactly Departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- There are two easy trails leading to opposite sides of the canyon. You can do both or one only and wait for the rest of the group.
- The departure of this tour may be from one of the following points:
- Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suiça): 7:30 am
- Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown): 7:50 am
- Please provide full name from all passengers
- Please provide Passport number from all passengers. In case of brazilians, only number ID (RG) is needed.
- If this data is not sent immediately after booking to the e-mail located in the voucher, the service may not be confirmed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms