- Set your own pace to explore the island of Gozo
- Take in the views of Comino during your crossing
- Feast on a traditional Gozitan lunch during the tour
- Hassle-free transfers from Malta or Gozo
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All drivers must be over 21 and present an original valid drivers license and a credit card (in case of damages or tickets)
- Maximum weight per vechile not to exceed 150 kgs
- Children must be booked as passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY COMINOLOGY LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized