- Enjoy a guided or self-guided dive led by a PADI-certified instructor
- Dive and snorkel amid schools of tropical fishes
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided (beginner dive)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
If you’ve chosen the introductory dive, start by learning the basics in the safety of the shallow water, and have time to practice the different diving techniques, memorize the safety rules, and familiarize yourself with the equipment before heading out. Once you’re feeling comfortable, jump back on the boat and sail out to one of the island’s dive sites. Then, dive in to explore the underwater world of the Gold Coast, and swim among a rainbow of tropical fish and other marine life.
On the completion of your dive, you are presented with a dive certificate, and have free time to swim and snorkel, or make the most of the onboard refreshments.
After time on the island, return to shore, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queensland Scuba Diving Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Wave Break Island Scuba Diving on the Gold Coast.