- Enjoy the chance to scuba dive in Australia
- Head to Wave Break Island off the Gold Coast
- Guide provides assistance and insight into the best diving spots
- Equipment is provided
Departure & Return
Please park in the car park outside of the shop. FREE parking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customer must provide a contact number at time of booking Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (i.e. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor prior to booking if you have any severe medical conditions.
- Our Discover Scuba Diving trip requires no license or prior experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Gold Coast Try-Scuba Experience at Wave Break Island.