Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
$52.00 Save $16.12
- 55-minute jet boat ride on the Gold Coast
- Scream with delight as your experienced captain performs tricky maneuvers such as 360-degree spins and power slides
- Travel through more than 22 miles (35km) of scenic waterways
- Pass landmarks such as South Stradbroke Island, Wavebreak Island and Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Get a peek at the glamorous life as you zip around Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace Hotel and mansions on Sovereign Island
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy southern Broadwater
- Enjoy more spins and fun thrills due to the longer ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointParadise Jet Boating, Shop 7b, Mariner's Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The jet boat can easily reach speeds of up to 40 knots (almost 50 mph, or 80 kph), with your captain expertly performing tricks such as 360-degree spins, power slides, high-speed drifting and other exciting maneuvers along the scenic waterways of the Broadwater.
Part of the fun is getting wet, so dress accordingly and enjoy the cool breezes and water splashes. Secure storage is provided for your belongings at the office, and an onboard camera captures photos that you can purchase afterward.
Slow down to check out landmarks like the Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace Hotel, Seaworld, Southport Seaway, Runaway Bay and Paradise Point. Note the waterfront mansions of ritzy Sovereign Island and admire the natural beauty of Moreton Bay Marine Park where dolphins, wallabies and abundant birdlife live. Glide by mangrove forests on Crab Island, Ephraim Island and South Stradbroke Island.
While other jet boat operators turn around at Wavebreak Island, your jet boat tour continues for another 18 miles (30km), making it a more comprehensive 55-minute ride.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs.
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board.
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear light comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Jet Boating
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach.