Explore our promoted experiences
- Go surfing from Main Beach
- Suitable for all ages and levels of fitness and swimming skills
- Try surfing on the Gold Coast
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Surfers Paradise
Departure & Return
When you arrive at The Spit carpark, you will find us located behind the Seaway Cafe. Just walk down between the cafe and the amenities block and in the back gate. There is no public transport beyond Seaworld if you do not have your own transport please contact us about the shuttle service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THE LIST & YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORT, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ON 1800 438 938. BY SELECTING "MY HOTEL IS NOT LISTED" WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE MEETING US AT THE BEACH.
- Please provide your own swimwear
- Please refrain from bringing any valuables to the beach
- Minimum age for Group Surf Lesson is 12 years old.( Childrens only lessons availabel contact supplier)
- Please ensure that the phone number you provide us with is the one that we can contact you on, on the day of the surf lesson
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Wet Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms