- Experienced surfers looking for feedback can tailor this lesson to their needs
- All you have to bring is yourself: all surfing equipment is provided
- No-fuss transfers from your hotel to The Spit and back are provided
- If you’re driving, take advantage of the free all-day parking at The Spit
Departure & Return
When you arrive at the Spit carpark, you will find us located behind the Seaway Cafe. Just walk down between the cafe and the amenities block and in the back gate. There is no public transport beyond Seaworld if you do not have your own transport please contact us about the shuttle service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THE LIST & YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORT, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ON 1800 438 938. BY SELECTING "MY HOTEL IS NOT LISTED" WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE MEETING US AT THE BEACH.
- Please provide your own swimwear
- Please refrain from bringing any valuables to the beach
- Parental assistance in the water may be require if your child is not a strong swimmer
- Please ensure that the phone number you provide us with is the one that we can contact you on on the day of the surf lesson
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get Wet Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms