Explore our promoted experiences
- Immerse yourself in local culture with this crabbing experience
- This family-friendly activity also includes a special menu for kids
- The meal includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Choose between a lunch or dinner option
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Kim at her home in Orlim Salcette neighborhood of Goa. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Notes: For families with children there will be a special menu for the child: (0-4 years): welcome drink, starters and french fries (5-11 years): welcome drink, starters, french fries, sharing the main course with the parent and dessert
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that the crabbing season starts in September and normally ends at the start of the monsoon. During the monsoon months, the crabbing and picnic part of the experience cannot be offered, and the village tour is also subject to weather conditions. Monsoon months are normally between June - Sep
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff