Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the best of Goa during this shore excursion
- Learn about Goa's colonial history and see key landmarks
- Buffet lunch and round-trip hotel/port transfers included
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue to the 16th-century Basilica of Bom Jesus, Goa’s best-known church. Admire this ornate UNESCO-listed church and see its prized treasure — the 17th-century silver casket containing the remains of St. Francis Xavier.
Next, head for 17th-century St. Francis of Assisi Church to see its interior paintings and Manueline-style architecture.
Stop at the Shri Shantadurga Temple that belongs to the Goud Saraswat Brahmin community for a look at the Hindu religion.
Then continue to the Sahakari Spice Farm, a lush garden specializing in the cultivation of spices and herbs. Enjoy a guided stroll to discover the exotic plants growing here, and a break for lunch (included).
The final stop is Goa's Fontainhas Latin Quarter for a look at the old Portuguese homes, winding streets, quaint shops, bakeries, and restaurants.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off at Goa port or another location of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code - Temples are sacred houses of God and a place worship. To preserve their sanctity and spiritual ambiance one must follow the below dress code within temple complexes
- This tour is only applicable for Cruise ship passengers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amaze Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.