Departure & Return
Follow the exit route from your ship to the Patrick Street Security Checkpoint and then walk the short distance to the exit gate onto Patrick Street. The staff at the port will direct you if needed. You will see the BusyBus vehicles and staff in BusyBus hi-vis yellow vest.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusyBus (Glasgow)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by GREENOCK (GLASGOW) SHORE EXCURSION: Scotland Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip Tour.