Departure & Return
The Coach pick up point on this street, just before the junction with John street. The mini bus will be parked in a coach bay here, Please arrive 15 mins minimum before the departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We do not accept children under the age of 5 years, on our tours
- Please call us in advance should a service animal need to travel with you
- Please have suitable clothes and foot wear for the day the weather can change fast
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hairy Haggis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Outlander Full-Day Tour from Glasgow.