Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel from Scotland's East to West in one day
- See the rugged natural beauty of the Scottish Highlands
- Hear historical tales of Clan rivalry from your expert guide
- Visit quaint Highland towns, castles and lochs on your small group tour
- Explore Oban, the seafood capital of Scotland and walk up McCaig's Tower
Departure & Return
Parish Halls Building. Between North Frederick Street and John Street
What To Expect
Cruise along the shoreline of the tranquil Loch Awe to the romantic ruins of Kilchurn Castle. As you travel, learn about battles that occurred in this region and rulers like King Robert the Bruce and Clan Campbell, who possessed the Argyll lands for centuries.
You’ll soon arrive in the colorful coastal town of Oban, where seafood abounds and you can indulge in a lunch of prawn sandwiches, fresh oysters or crab (own expense). Take some time to eat and explore the Victorian town. Visit McCaig's Tower, a granite tower in Roman style that offers stunning views of the bay. Don't hesitate to climb to the top to see all the way to the Isle of Mull!
From here, make your way back to Glasgow, stopping at the white-washed village of Inveraray. Explore the town’s shops, purchase some local sweets and admire sweeping views of Loch Fyne before heading on. Your tour ends back at the original departure point in Glasgow.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Pick up was late due to the many street closing from the European Championship games." See review