2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the home of Scottish soccer on this Hampden Park stadium and museum tour in Glasgow. Follow your guide through the players’ changing rooms and the tunnels, and follow in the footsteps of Scotland’s most successful players as you step out onto the pitch. Picture yourself in the Scottish national colors at the cup presentation area, and hear the stories behind the stadium’s impressive silverware in the museum.
- Explore Hampden Park soccer stadium and museum on a guided tour
- Imagine the roar of the crowd at the cup presentation area
- Visit the players’ changing rooms, the tunnels, and more
- Your guide shares the secrets of the stadium’s trophies and treasures
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointHampden Park Letherby Drive Mount Florida, Glasgow G42 9BA Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Scottish Football Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13992P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesGlasgowAttractions & Museums - StirlingMuseum Tickets & Passes - StirlingAttractions & Museums - EdinburghMuseum Tickets & Passes - EdinburghAttractions & Museums - BelfastMuseum Tickets & Passes - BelfastCategory
Burrell CollectionThe LighthouseDunure Castle Glasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)People's Palace & Winter GardensCairngorms National ParkGlasgow West EndThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Pollok HouseSEA LIFE® Loch LomondGeorge SquareKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtNew LanarkGlasgow Science CentreGlasgow CathedralGeilston GardenCulzean Castle and Country ParkLoch Lomond & the Trossachs National ParkDavid Livingstone Centre