2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All equipment apart from swimwear, trainers that will get wet and towel
Experienced guides to guide you round the course
Trainers that will get wet
Departure & Return
75 N Canal Bank St, Glasgow G4 9XP, UK
We will meet you on arrival and take you to the changing rooms
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 10
- Minimum booking 4 persons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash White Water Rafting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGlasgowExtreme - StirlingRafting - StirlingWhite Water Rafting - StirlingExtreme - EdinburghRafting - EdinburghWhite Water Rafting - EdinburghExtreme - BelfastRafting - BelfastWhite Water Rafting - BelfastCategory
Pollok HouseCairngorms National ParkDavid Livingstone CentrePeople's Palace & Winter GardensKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumGlasgow CathedralBuchanan StreetNew LanarkBurrell CollectionGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)George SquareDunure Castle Geilston GardenGlasgow West EndSEA LIFE® Loch LomondThe LighthouseSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtGlasgow Science CentreThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Culzean Castle and Country Park