- Art enthusiasts discover street art in Glasgow on this weekend walking tour
- See more of the city while you walk—the tour covers a couple miles on foot
- Learn about art from your guide's descriptions of each piece's inspiration
- Meet-up at The Lighthouse, just a short walk from Glasgow Central Station
Departure & Return
We will meet outside The Lighthouse in Mitchell Lane which is just off Buchanan Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tour is a couple of miles so bear this in mind.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours in Glasgow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Glasgow Street Art Walking Tour.