Explore our promoted experiences
- Get your bearings in Glasgow with a local-led tour
- Discover main attractions including George Square
- See off the beaten path areas like Barrowlands Walkway
- Get personalized tips for your visit to Glasgow
Departure & Return
Outside the main door of Glasgow City Chambers on George Square. PLEASE NOTE: The pinpoint on TripAdvisor's map is not accurate. Once in George Square, please go to the main door of Glasgow City Chambers. It's the big, official building facing George Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Rest assured that in the unlikely event that we need to cancel the tour, we will try to contact you as soon as we possibly can. Please email us if you are worried you will miss the start of the tour/the guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours in Glasgow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour if you are looking for a walking tour." See review