- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Glasgow
- Set your own itinerary, and explore Glasgow at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at multiple stops around the city
- Sightseeing pass valid for one or two calendar days from time of first use
- Open-top double-decker sightseeing tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Recorded commentary introduces you to Glasgow’s sights throughout the entire route. Hop on and off as much as you’d like. Visit George Square, Glasgow Cathedral, Merchant City, The Barras and more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates all year round (except for 25th, 26th December, 1st January)
- First tour: 09:30am, Last tour: 19:30pm
- Full tour duration: 80 minutes
- Tour frequency: every 15 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that at this moment we are unable to serve stops 4 ad 5 for the Barras Marketplace and Glasgow Green due to Glasgow Green being currently closed to traffic. We will be serving a temporary stop at St Andrews in the Square.
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews