- 5-day best of Scotland tour from Glasgow
- Explore the beautiful Trossachs National Park with a guide
- Gaze out over the tranquil waters of Loch Lomond
- Visit the pretty harbor town of Oban and take the Jacobite Steam Train
- Take in top sites including the Isle of Skye, the Trotternish Peninsula and Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 3 years old
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Departures 11th May - Aug 24 2020 will include the Jacobite Steam Train All other departure will include Loch Ness Cruise and Urquhart Castle instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Best of Scotland Experience from Glasgow.