3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ticking off attractions in mountainous Scotland can be difficult on a self-led tour. Discover Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye, and the Scottish Highlands on a 3-day tour from Glasgow or Edinburgh, with convenient round-trip transfer by air-conditioned coach. Customize your journey to suit you with the option to book with or without accommodation, and gain insight into the historic region from your guide’s commentary.
- Choose with or without accommodation to suit your budget and needs
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
- Traverse the mountainous region with ease via air-conditioned coach
- Capture snaps of natural landmarks including Ben Nevis and Loch Lomond
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation (unless 'no accommodation' option is selected)
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 8 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 8 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isle of Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness - 3 Day Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Isle of Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness - 3 Day Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Isle of Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness - 3 Day Tour from Glasgow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also sometimes you feel there aren't enough stops from the bus, but it's still difficult to stop all the time and miss the daylight to see all the programmed spots in the tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Isle of Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness - 3 Day Tour from Glasgow
12 hours 15 minutes
11 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumThe LighthouseBurrell CollectionDunure Castle Glasgow West EndSEA LIFE® Loch LomondGeorge SquareNew LanarkPeople's Palace & Winter GardensBuchanan StreetCairngorms National ParkGlasgow Science CentreSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtDavid Livingstone CentreGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)The Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Culzean Castle and Country ParkGlasgow CathedralPollok HouseGeilston Garden