Explore our promoted experiences
- An overnight small-group guided Highland tour
- Travel comfortably between locations in a private van, with train transportation back to Glasgow
- See the real-life backdrops for Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Skyfall, and Harry Potter
- Enjoy optional upgrades to visit inside Eilean Donan Castle and the Wallace Monument
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Digital translations in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian & Mandarin available on request.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- If booking your own accommodation, you must book within 2km of the town / city centre.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 8 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.