6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
taxes and charges
Pick up services from your hotel & return.
qualified licensed driver
expert tour guide
the great pyramids tour
the famous sphinx tour
the Egyptian museum tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from their hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Special trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and The Egyptian Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoSafagaAswanGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorSharm el SheikhAir Tours - CairoBus Tours - CairoCity Tours - CairoAudio Guides - CairoDay Cruises - CairoWater Tours - CairoSailing - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - CairoAir Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezDay Cruises - SuezWater Tours - SuezSailing - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory