4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get acquainted with some of the Egyptian Museum's glittering treasures on a private half-day tour of the iconic cultural institution from Cairo. Alongside a private guide, browse more than 250,000 artifacts that perfectly capture the splendor of ancient Egypt. Marvel at the golden mask, throne, and coffin of King Tutankhamen; behold the royal mummies of the Pharaohs; and see statues created by those who built the pyramids. Receive personalized attention from your private guide and enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Cairo hotel.
- Private tour of the Egyptian Museum from Cairo
- Marvel at ancient artifacts like the golden mask and coffin of King Tutankhamen
- Behold mummified pharaohs and miniature statues of the pyramids
- Gain fascinating insight into the rich history of Ancient Egypt from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Cairo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
Egyptologist professional tour guide
A bottle of mineral water.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up for clients is available from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory