Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the 2,000-year history of Girona on a half-day small-group walking tour. Learn about the city’s ancient Roman past and rich artistic heritage as you explore the Medieval Quarter with a local guide. Visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria in Girona, the Arab Baths, and the Jewish History Museum, and stroll through the narrow cobblestone streets of the old Jewish Quarter as you learn about some of the best places to dine and shop while in town.
- Discover some of Girona's top sights on this half-day walking tour
- Learn the secrets and history of the ancient Catalonian city
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide with a group size of eight or fewer
- Admission tickets to sights included as an added convenience
Local guide expert in History
Meeting point: Sant Feliu Square, beside the River Caffe. GIRONA city.
Guided visits + Entrance fees to The Catedral, The Arab Baths and the Museum of Jewish History
Food and drinks
Pick up service
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Usually the tour starts at 9:00am but if you need another scheedule, please contact us!
- If you come from Barcelona the best option is to take the high speed trains AVANT. They last only 35 minutes to Girona city and are very comfortable. There is about 20 minutes on foot to our meeting point. We recommend to buy the tickets in advance beause this kind of trains are usually crowded.
- Please note: Girona is situated on a hill and has lots of stairs and slopes. If you have any difficulty to walk in these areas, they may not make this tour. Not recommended for people who need wheelchairs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours a pié: - Grupos reducidos de máximo 10 personas. - Se mantendrá la distancia de seguridad que marque la ley en todo momento. - Es obligatorio el uso de mascarilla durante todo el recorrido. El cliente debe llevar su propia mascarilla. - Se facilitará gel hidroalcohólico durante todo el servicio. - Todo el personal implicado (guía), utilizará mascarilla durante todo el servicio. - En caso de la utilización de radioguías, serán desinfectadas antes de cada uso. Se recomienda llevar auriculares propios. - Se evitará la entrega de material impreso, como mapas o folletos. - Será suficiente mostrar el bono o reserva en el móbil. No hace falta imprimirlo. Estas medidas serán válidas hasta que la ley lo determine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8444P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGironaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCategory