4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Magnifying glasses for observation of plants and small organisms
Departure & Return
Carrer de Sant Daniel, 143, 17007 Girona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No need to use any public transport
- Everything is done on foot from the central hotels to the meeting point, it is a 25 minute walk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escuela de Actividades Naturales
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Gastronomic Wild Walk in Girona
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGironaObstacle Courses - CataloniaHiking - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaObstacle Courses - BarcelonaHiking - BarcelonaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaObstacle Courses - TarragonaHiking - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaCategory