3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience Girona’s history and culture on this small group walking excursion. After meeting up with your guide Plaça de Sant Feliu, spend a few hours exploring this Catalon city’s esplanades, old walls, bridges, and landmarks. Admire the history of the Jewish Quarter and marvel at Roman artifacts, winding streets, and an impressive artistic heritage while learning about the city from a knowledgeable guide.
- Spend a few hours exploring the impressive history and architecture of Girona
- Marvel at the city’s well-preserved esplanades, walls, bridges, and other landmarks
- Learn about the Jewish Quarter and other sites from an informative local guide
- Get some exercise on a walking tour in a historic, picturesque setting
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting point: Sant Feliu Square, beside the River Caffe. GIRONA city.
Food and drinks
Pick up service
Departure & Return
Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Usually the tour starts at 10:30am if you take the Girona Walking Tour regular (3hours) .
- If you come from Barcelona the high speed train AVANT at 8.25am is the best option. You will arrives at 9.03am to Girona and there is about 20 minutes on foot to our meeting point.
- Please note: Girona is situated on a hill and has lots of stairs and slopes. If you have any difficulty to walk in these areas, they may not make this tour. Not recommended for people who need wheelchairs.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours a pié: - Grupos reducidos de máximo 10 personas. - Se mantendrá la distancia de seguridad que marque la ley en todo momento. - Es obligatorio el uso de mascarilla durante todo el recorrido. El cliente debe llevar su propia mascarilla. - Se facilitará gel hidroalcohólico durante todo el servicio. - Todo el personal implicado (guía), utilizará mascarilla durante todo el servicio. - En caso de la utilización de radioguías, serán desinfectadas antes de cada uso. Se recomienda llevar auriculares propios. - Se evitará la entrega de material impreso, como mapas o folletos. - Será suficiente mostrar el bono o reserva en el móbil. No hace falta imprimirlo. Estas medidas serán válidas hasta que la ley lo determine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Girona Walking Tour Small Group from Girona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Girona Walking Tour Small Group from Girona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Girona Walking Tour Small Group from Girona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Girona Walking Tour Small Group from Girona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8444P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGironaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCategory