Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
82 Tours & Activities
On the Water
14 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Stand-Up Paddle Board
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation from/to Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointPort Esportiu Marina Palamós, PORT MARINA PALAMOS, Carrer Salvador Albert i Pey, 0, 17230 Palamós, Girona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BLUEMAGICCAT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the Costa Brava on a Catamaran - Palamós?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the Costa Brava on a Catamaran - Palamós?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the Costa Brava on a Catamaran - Palamós?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the Costa Brava on a Catamaran - Palamós?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 33472P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Day CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGironaShore Excursions - CataloniaCatamaran Cruises - CataloniaDay Cruises - CataloniaWater Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - BarcelonaCatamaran Cruises - BarcelonaDay Cruises - BarcelonaWater Tours - BarcelonaPorts of Call Tours - BarcelonaShore Excursions - TarragonaCatamaran Cruises - TarragonaDay Cruises - TarragonaWater Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaCategory