8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey back in time to medieval Spain on this full-day tour to several of Costa Brava’s most charming villages. See a historic lighthouse in Llafranc, walk a coastal trail to the hillside cottages of Calella de Palafrugell and admire Begur’s imposing castle. In the inland towns of Pals and Peratallada, sample local cuisine and wander down cobblestone streets while learning about the area’s fascinating history from your guide. Numbers are limited to 7 for a more personalized small-group experience.
- Full-day tour of Costa Brava's medieval villages from Girona
- Learn about the long history of towns like Llafranc, Calella de Palafrugell and Begur
- See historic lighthouses, fortresses, stone walls and cobblestoned Gothic quarters
- Stroll and stop for lunch in the inland towns of Pals and Peratallada
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Free Pick up/drop off at Hotels of Girona city. Other locations, please contact us.
Free transport by air-conditioned minivan
Small-group tour (up to 7 people)
Departure & Return
Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Costa Brava and Medieval Villages small group from Girona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Costa Brava and Medieval Villages small group from Girona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Costa Brava and Medieval Villages small group from Girona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Costa Brava and Medieval Villages small group from Girona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Costa Brava and Medieval Villages small group from Girona
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGironaBus Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaFull-day Tours - BarcelonaBus Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaCategory