Costa Brava: Hiking and Snorkel
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Go pro service
Departure & Return
Plaça del Doctor Pont, Plaça del Dr. Pont, 17488 Cadaqués, Girona, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GironaCitytours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Costa Brava: Hiking and Snorkel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Costa Brava: Hiking and Snorkel?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Costa Brava: Hiking and Snorkel?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Costa Brava: Hiking and Snorkel?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 142237P8