Departure & Return
In front of ticket gate at Sekigahara Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothes as you will walk a lot.
- The tour end location will be different from the starting location. If you want to change the end location, please consult with your tour guide.
- Lunch (Dinner) spot does not include in this tour, but you can take a break whenever you want
- "Kameya Sakyo Shop" will be closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. Your tour guide will take you to the alternative spot in case the other spots are also closed.
- In case of using a wheelchair, the spot "Ishida Mitsunari's last battlefield position" will be skipped as it is unable to access by the wheelchair.
- You need 2,160JPY to experience wearing samurai armor.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - An Old Battlefield Tour! Experience the Battle of Sekigahara.