- A small-group walking tour of the Upper Rock of Gibraltar
- Get a first-hand look at numerous attractions en route, from old military sites to the famous monkeys
- Enjoy exclusive access to under-the-radar locations not accessible by other modes of transport
- Stop to buy entry to the reserve, and upgrade to include interior access to the attractions
Departure & Return
The meeting point will be Library Ramp, which is across from the front entrance to the Eliott Hotel in the City centre. I will be at the bottom of Library Ramp, standing under the Library Ramp Street Sign, and be wearing a Gibraltar Official Licenced Guide Badge.
The Tour ends in the Centre of the City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Gibraltar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Save your $$$ and book this tour rather than cruise line shore excursion." See review