- Scenic wildlife-watching cruise
- Sail in the mythical Strait of Gibraltar, the gateway to the Mediterranean
- Encounter wild dolphins as they splash and play near the boat
- Learn about the important maritime history of the strait
- Enjoy fantastic views of Spain, Morocco and the iconic Rock of Gibraltar
Departure & Return
Walk/drive across the runway after entering Gibraltar, at the 1st roundabout take the 1st exit on the right which will take you down to Marina Bay. When coming from Spain you will need a passport or EU ID card; some nationalities may need a visa but it is best to check with immigration Gibraltar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by First-Class Sailing in Gibraltar with Dolphin Safari.