11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See where the ANZAC Corps, made up of the Australian and New Zealand army corps, served in Flanders during World War I. This private day trip takes you to the memorial on Messines Ridge and the Pool of Peace (Spanbroekmolen) formed by one of 19 mine explosions. Visit several cemeteries from the Great War, including Tyne Cot. You’ll also see Passendale, Gravenstafel and the sights of Ypres. Your personal guide meets you at the Kortrijk railway station and drops you off at your hotel in Ghent. Lunch included.
- Private New Zealand Corps battlefield tour of Flanders
- See where ANZAC soldiers fought in WWI
- Visit Messines Ridge, Pool of Peace, Tyne Cot Cemetery and Ypres
- Hear personalized commentary from an informative private guide
- Enjoy lunch at a local eatery
- Includes hotel drop-off in Ghent
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Ghent?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Ghent?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Ghent?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Ghent?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private New Zealand Battlefield Tour in Flanders from Ghent
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGhentBus Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersFull-day Tours - FlandersCategory