10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Commemorate the Canadian troops that fought in Belgium and northern France during WWI on this private full-day tour from Brussels. Cross the French border and learn about the fateful Battle of Vimy as you walk the battlefields of Vimy Ridge, see the Canadian and German trenches and peer into mine craters. After lunch, pay your respects with a visit to the Newfoundland Memorial Park, and the Courcelette Canadian Memorial. This private tour includes pickup frim Kortrijk Station, lunch, and drop-off at your Brussels hotel.
- Explore the WWI battlefields, and Canadian memorials of Vimy in France
- Pay your respects at Newfoundland Memorial Park
- Great value tour includes lunch, transport, and entrance fees
- A private tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Canadian Vimy and Somme Battlefield Tour from Brussels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Canadian Vimy and Somme Battlefield Tour from Brussels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Canadian Vimy and Somme Battlefield Tour from Brussels?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Canadian Vimy and Somme Battlefield Tour from Brussels?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Canadian Vimy and Somme Battlefield Tour from Brussels
3 hours 55 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGhentBus Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersFull-day Tours - FlandersCategory