3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the highlights of Ghent—as well as the city’s lesser-known attractions—on this private walking tour. Pick between multiple convenient start times and meet your guide in the city center. You’ll discover top Ghent attractions, from castles to riverside guildhalls, and will learn all about its history along the way. You’ll also stop for sweet treats, and will explore areas only locals know.
- This introductory tour of Ghent is perfect for first-time visitors
- Explore hidden parts of the city that most visitors overlook
- A private tour makes for a flexible, personalized experience
- Discover top Ghent sights, and enjoy a chocolate break
Saved to wishlist!
Local city guide
Departure & Return
Kouter, 9000 Gent, Belgium
At the gazebo
Sint-Baafsplein, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charlie Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private "Off The Beaten Path Tour", with a local guide!
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGhentWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersCategory