Explore our promoted experiences
- One-way transfer from your Geneva or Chamonix hotel to Geneva International Airport (Genève Aéroport)
- End your Switzerland vacation in style!
- Enjoy the ride in a comfortable private vehicle
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On the day, meet your friendly driver at your central Geneva or Chamonix hotel, and settle into your private, air-conditioned vehicle. Then, enjoy the approximately 20-minute journey from Geneva to the airport, or the roughly 90-minute ride from Chamonix to the airport, crossing the French-Swiss border on route, in air-conditioned comfort and style.
To make your booking, simply provide your flight and accommodation details, pay in advance, and then receive a voucher to present to your driver on pickup at your hotel.
Price is per person, based on eight adults per car/vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you will be picked up in Chamonix, a current valid passport is required on the day of travel as you will cross from France into Switzerland
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff